Monday 9 January 2012

Christmas doesn't get better than this


Abigail is still saying "Happy Christmas" at every opportunity and asked for party hats and crackers when we had roast dinner yesterday - she completely and utterly loved, and knew about Christmas this year. This year was the first time we all had that Christmas feeling - she was too young really the previous two, and although dressing her up in Santa costumes was fun (see pics - L: 2009, R: 2010), this year was certainly special. I also went a bit mad too, making Christmas Pudding and Christmas cake for the first time (well, me made a cake at school once but I don't really remember much else), I even tried a full-blown Christmas meal for some friends a few weeks before, which didn't go tooo badly... It has been fun just letting myself and Abigail get whipped up into and soaked with the Christmas Spirit. Children do really add another, completely fantastic dimension to Christmas and what it is really all about. Really.

Here's to next year. Happy New Year Everyone XXxx

1 comment:

  1. Anna, TOTALLY agree! That is exactly what Christmas was like here too! So glad you had a great time and are keeping well!

    K xx

    PS c- I never said - but I'd love to do a guest blog....just not sure what about! ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Joni Mitchell - A Case of You