Monday 13 February 2012

Guest Blog Call Out



So far, I've only been able to write about life from my perspective. Things that have worked for me - whether that's my body or my family or my life setup. I am one person in a world of people, and would love to open up the viewpoint a little.

Since leaving my job in academia to be a full time Mum, it's certainly been interesting. Lots of ups and downs as I figure out (and still am) who I am meant to be and what is the right way of taking care of my family. Writing down my thoughts has been something I've really enjoyed, and hope to record to show my children in the future and reflect on when I am older... and hopefully wiser and less confused about everything! 

Although I don't think I've always pitched things right, or been able to express myself exactly as I meant to, it's been a valuable experience and hope at least in part, offered something useful for anybody who has read the blog. I'd recommend a go at writing yourself and would be happy if you'd like to join me on this blog.

If you fancy writing something that would work with the themes of Still On My Feet, please let me know and I can add your guest blog. This isn't restricted to Mums. We are all part of a family in some sense and our contributions worth hearing.

Thankyou.

Guest blogs for you to link straight to:
- I'm a Mother. Guilty as charged (KT).
- Keep calm and carry on - Parenting twins (FB).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Joni Mitchell - A Case of You